- Account Information: Such as your username, password, and email address, when you register for an account at editGPT.
- User Content: The texts you input for proofreading and any other information you submit through the use of our platform.
- Usage Information: Such as the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our platform.
- Log Information: We log information, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other system activity.
We use your information:
- To enable you to access and use our platform.
- To provide customer support and detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To comply with applicable laws.
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of editGPT, our users, and the public.
You may access, correct, or delete information that you have provided to us by logging into your editGPT account at any time.
Users have the ability to store and delete data at their discretion. While users can save data, we do not store any further data beyond what is utilized to provide our direct services. Once the data is used for services such as proofreading or another specified service, it is promptly discarded and not kept on our servers.
You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications.